Last Shot® Ingredients and Science
- Last Shot® has some key ingredients; Glucorate can help remove toxins in the liver. This allows for your body to DETOX more efficiently and may help cell damage and dehydration associated with playing hard at night and/or being active during the day.
- The toxins specifically from alcohol can build up in the body causing negative side effects such as dehydration, nausea, headaches, and upset stomach.
- Last Shot™ utilizes a patented detox system with key ingredients such as Glucorate which is naturally found in fruits and vegetables, along with a number of other ingredients including but not limited to vitamin B12 and electrolytes.
- Electrolytes can help replenish your body. Going to the bathroom can deplete your body of its electrolytes, which are needed to keep your muscular and nervous systems running at tip-top and to avoid dehydration.
- Milk Thistle contains an active ingredient called silymarin which is both an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant. Milk thistle, and its silymarin component, increases the activity of your antioxidant enzymes to combat the free-radicals produced when your body breaks down alcohol. This may protect your liver from damage caused by excessive alcohol consumption.
- B Vitamins may improve signs of alcohol by reversing the depletion of your protective enzymes as your body breaks down alcohol. B vitamin intake may also prevent the depletion of glutathione, an antioxidant that protects you from oxidative stress.
- Caffeine is used to promote sustainability and possibly stimulate mental clarity and wakefulness.
- *Alcohol acts as a diuretic—meaning your body uses more water to process alcohol than you’re taking in. Each can of Last Shot® contains 8.4 ounces of water to help prevent the side effects of dehydration caused by drinking. After drinking Last Shot® alcohol toxins in the body can be turned into water soluble molecules for faster removal through the liver. Last Shot may enhance the body’s natural response to toxin removal, more efficiently detoxifying the liver possibly making you feel better in the morning, day, or night.
*NOTE: That being said, any Last Shot® collateral or messaging can NOT make any claim to prevent, cure, stop a hangover. It is understood that hangovers are a symptom of alcoholism, which is considered a disease and Last Shot makes no representation to cure or prevent a disease.